Design for Designers.
Want to see your epic designs in 3D before they're built?
I've loved working with a variety of designers from different disciplines to help them communicate their designs more efficiently, be able to test out their ideas or even just to build a portfolio of ideas for their own marketing.
If you're looking at presenting your great thoughts differently, I can help.
- Perfect for interior designers, renovators, landscape designers, architects and anyone else involved in designing indoor / outdoor spaces or products.
- 3D model of your space to allow you to easily see the effect of different materials and layouts
- Photorealistic 3D images of your designs to show clients / construction teams
- Build on your portfolio by allowing me to bring your amazing designs to life - great for those who have no actual built work yet
- Test your more adventurous ideas easily before progressing to build or showing clients.
- We meet over coffee (of course!) and discuss your requirements - this is totally free even if you don't go ahead.
- You provide all the necessary details like dimensions, materials and furniture types for the space including as much other inspiration in way of magazine shots, Pinterest images etc to help illustrate the mood that you're after.
- I build your ideas in 3D then we work out the important stuff like hero shots to showcase the space and the desired feel.
But isn't this expensive??
If you're requiring individual images for a 40 room French chateaux renovation, then the time and cost to do so would naturally be high. I'm guessing that's not what you're after though.
A realistic visualisation of a single space (like a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, study etc) is $660 incl GST and includes up to 5 images of the space (See examples below) and enough consultation with you to determine things you want in the final images like mood and 'photography angles'. If you have larger areas requiring more attention, we can discuss a fee for those at the time.
I want this to really add value to your business, not just produce a pretty picture so am happy to be as involved as you need to get a final result that you're ecstatic with (ie that makes your client want to suddenly give you a hug or your social media audience want to repost your latest design out to everyone they know)